1. You have gotten drunk with Pepe at the Polo Lounge.
2. You know who Pepe is.
3. You order truffle eggs benedict at the Beverly Wilshire – even though it costs more than the steak.
4. You will only go to the Cedars emergency room, since you have donated there, or know someone who has.
5. You do not eat anywhere NEW unless the chef there is from a very OLD restaurant.
6. You know exactly three Dohenys, two Chandlers, one Spelling and a Spielberg.
7: You know at least 5 Nourmands.
8. You personally know the owners of Nate n Al’s, Kate Mantallinis and Jerry’s Deli.
9. You remember when Whole Foods was Mrs. Gooches.
10. You have a house account at Mickey Fine’s.
12. You still buy Chasen’s chili from Bristol Farms, and pretend it tastes the same.
13. You will never use the name Westfield’s. It’s Century City Shopping Center. End of story.
14: You go to Rite Aid on Beverly Drive despite the line situation … oh, and you call it Thriftys.
15. You personally donate to the annual Beverly Hills Policeman’s ball, and carry your donor’s card in your glove box.
16. You know Will Rogers was the first mayor of Beverly Hills and that he road a horse to work.
17. You love Paul Williams and hate Frank Lloyd Wright.
18. Despite the Cannes film festival is, you still cringe over: “Beverly Hills, Sister City to Cannes”.
19. You’ve seen Larry King at Nate n Al’s enough times to acknowledge him with a nod.
20. You buy your shower and wedding gifts from Geary’s; Sweet 16s or Bar Mitzvah gifts from Fourteen Karats.
21. Beverly Hills below Wilshire is called “Beverly Hills below Wilshire”
22. Your mom, friends mom, aunt or friends aunt was President of the Beverly Hills Women’s Club or got kicked out of the Beverly Hills Women’s club
23. Dr. Winters is your vet.
24. You remember when Jerry’s deli had phones in the booths.
25. You hate the Beverly Center / remember when it was Pony Land.
26. Your or your parents went to the Touch, or Laua on Saturday nights.
27. You spent hard time on the steps of Century City shopping center.
28. Your birthdays were at Ed Debevics, Flippers, or Trader Vics depending on how old you are.
29. You remember when La Scala had a bistro.
30. Kahala for Christmas, Aspen for New Years.
31. You went to Kennolyn, Tocaloma, Tumbleweed, Jewish camp or Le Rosey for summer school.
32. You hate going to Malibu for absolutely no good reason.
33. You have a gang name.
34. There was an oil rig on your high school football field.
Comment below to add more!