Finally someone we worship is on this show: Gigi Hadi, the calm, collected teenage model daughter of real life stage mom Yolanda. In other notable news, Kim shows up again; maybe she is sober. Kyle’s child Brandi makes a
passive aggressive exit. The gang flies to Sacremento for a charity event / to now hear a message from our sponsor: Apollojets.
- The $311.00 tag at Glen Kids.
- The entire Walk a Mile event. Especially Mauricio speed walking.
- Yolanda doesn’t want her daughter to look “too Chinese.”
- Adrienne and Paul at the stripper shoe store. I mean seriously.
- Gigi’s brown and green model-food slurpie.
- Lisa walking the Lama through Kyle’s house.
- Kyle not stopping her.
- Kim’s glamour face at the photobooth.
- Mauricio is not worried about lamas, ponies and heels getting on his tennis court – but burritos.
- Yolanda to her daughter Gigi: Relax, I modeled for Body Glove. You will never be more beautiful, young or thin, than you are right now. You’re still on your diet, right?
- Kyle to the pony trailer: Is there a unicorn in there? I ordered flying unicorns, all I see are brown ponies.
- The pony wrangler on Kyle’s tennis court: It will probably hose off.
- Adrienne: The phone rings both ways.
- Lisa to the lama: I’m boss. Come on.
- Mauricio on the Walk a Mile race: This is not one I need to win.
- Mauricio on Paul’s strategy: Those aren’t high heels, that’s just an elevated boot.
- Brandi: This is a kids party; I shouldn’t be here.
- Brandi: Taylor said hi to her, her, her, her, her, her and not me.
- Brandi: Not saying hello is an aggressive thing to do. (the correct term is passive aggressive)
Here’s what Portia had at her party: A photo booth, carnival games, animal balloons, Mexican food, Chinese food, a present bin, pony rides, silk screening, face painting, moon bounce, shark pool toys, cotton candy, and goldfish prizes.
Note to Brandi & Adrienne: Taylor and Lisa will never forgive you. You accused them of profiting off dead husband and selling stories to Us Weekly. We have better friends who don’t talk us because we didn’t invite them to Malibu last summer. File it under never going to happen.
Huddle: Did or did not Brandi say that she slept with everyone in Beverly Hills?
Observation: Kyle has greatly matured, avoiding gossip on Brandi. Although playing a dangerous game trying to get Lisa to meet with Adrienne. Dangerous game indeed.
Side note: It’s interesting that when 15-year-olds get to be 25, Portia Umansky will be their Olsen Twins.