The title of this episode should have been The Return of Blair, our own personal Jedi. We now understand why Blair has been so lame on every episode this fall; it’s all been a set-up for her ultimate comeback. It does not seem like the absolute best moment for Blair to start marketing headbands to high schoolers since Sage has clearly demonstrated they now all wear hats …. However this is setting up the stage for the power couple we knew was coming: Sage + Blair.
- “Even Beck said no” – Rufus on his guest list
- “Financial records from illegal oil trade.” — the most complex thing Nate has ever said
- “I’m powerless over my scheming and my life has become unmanageable” — Blair
- “A work of Bart” — Gossip Girl (or Dan, as some of our truffle hunters are now voting)
- “I’m Salieri, you’re Mozart” – Blair to Eleanor
- If you’re not good, I will bring back Vanessa back from a 3rd world country.” — Serena trying to win Dan back
- Chuck employing Nate to loosen the lips of another man
- Dan’s Vespa wheelie
- Nate cracked the code to Bart’s henchman’s “Traffic” reference
- Who would win in a hands only fight between Lily vs Ivy?
- How come Chuck just didn’t rip the envelope off the back of the painting instead of paying 1.1 Mil?
- Does Ivy’s hair look better curly or straight?
- Why are there suddenly so many paparazzi interested in Serena now that she has a sex tape with Dan? And has she really always been good pool.
- Art Production Fund’s Benefit is a real event for a real charity
- The Conrad is a real hotel in New York
- Via Cardona (unknown — comment below if you know)
- Benedict Tate (unknown — comment below if you know)
- Patrick McMullen, Spencer Sweeney, Fab Five Freddy at the art auction — All real people.