GETTIN’ THE PARTY STARTED: THE OPENING OF THE BUNGALOW SANTA MONICA!
Where can you find the fanciness of a Hollywood Lounge contrasted beautifully with the chillness of a beachside bungalow? (Huh! What! Such a beautiful thing exists?!?!)
Introducing, The Bungalow Santa Monica, an amazing new Hollywood-y lounge from nightlife impresario, Brent Bolthouse and his partner, Jen Rosero. This beautiful place resides in an intimate beachside hotel bungalow and yours truly was there to capture all the beautiful-ness that went down at the opening last night (August 2).
– Rembrandt Flores [Please visit Rembrandt at http://oneminutewithrembrandt.tumblr.com/]
MORE ABOUT THE BUNGALOW:
The Bungalow is officially open to the public on Friday, August 3rd.
Tuesday through Saturday (5pm to close) and Sunday (2pm to 10pm). The Bungalow will also be available to rent for private gatherings and special events.
· Address: 101 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90401
· Hours: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tues. to Sat.; 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sun.
· Parking: Valet
· Food: Exclusive small bites menu by Chef Ray Garcia’s FIG Restaurant
· Cocktails: Refreshing cocktails to include margaritas and sangria in addition to a full craft menu including a selection of house made market syrups and shrubs. Featured ingredients will be seasonal items from the farmers market across the street and will pair with a vast selection of premium tequilas and mezcals
- · The Bungalow is a partnership between Brent Bolthouse and the hotel’s owner MSD Capital, and is a design collaboration by Bolthouse and the design agency [Studio Collective] with a vision of a true Santa Monica “baja-california” beachside experience combining the charm and romanticism of a seaside cottage.
- · The Bungalow showcases Brent’s independent and refined vision for the ultimate lifestyle experience. From his event production skills to his annual Neon Carnival in the Coachella valley, Bolthouse has carved out a niche that has made him more than just a local force. Brent has managed to position himself as arguably one of Los Angeles’ leading entrepreneurs and most powerful event producers in the country, virtually inventing the Hollywood nightlife scene we know today. Previous Los Angeles openings include Trousdale, Hyde, Foxtail and many more.