Bianca’s Beautiful LA- “Arrive B-eautiful!”
When you find yourself so lucky as to be able to fly across the air to some exotic locale…such as Hawaii, Tahiti, the Caribbean or Toledo…you should always remember to fly with a properly packed carry on…i’m talking about the perfect beauty kit- Here’s my go to list of the fail safe goods that i don’t go anywhere without if im flying the friendly skies:
1, lip balm- lately i’ve been a huge fan of Bath and Body Works lip gloss- any flavor-any color- as long as it has mentha in it- mentha, when your tongue touches it oh so slightly can act as a breath freshener- and word to the wise- you can never have too fresh of breath.
2. moisturizer (face and body)- while in new york on my last trip, i purchased my favorite traveling companion- Goe Oil-
its made by this great company called Jao that has already been made popular because of their amazing smelling hand sanitizer that comes in a beautiful little cobalt blue bottle and smells of heavenly bergamot, rosemary, mint and eucalyptus and is moisturizing AND sanitizing. Jao is great to clean your hands, but their Goe Oil is not just a two in one- its a THREE in one- one upping their own product! its a very emollient concoction of every nutritious oil known to man( and WOMAN)- shea, avocado, almond, jojoba, etc- you name the oil- its got it- and it smells even more divine than the hand sanitizer. You can even put a little bit in your hair to de-frizz- and after a long flight of your head bobbling around on those super clean headrests- your hair will thank you for some anti-static attention. I smear this stuff- everywhere! its great as a hand moisturizer, and also so perfect to put on your face right as you board and then right as you are about to de-board- its very emollient and therefore combats all of the drieness your face might be enduring thru the air and then replenishes your face to that perfect glow you’ll be needing to greet your new (or old) destination. A fresh face is always a happy face.
3. gum- right now im chewing cool colada by Trident White but usually i stick to peppermint or wintergreen.
4. neck pillow- any cheapo one will be fine- its really nice for preventing a stiff neck.
6. ear plugs (just in case) or noise cancelling headphones (for the screaming babies or barking dogs) ive heard really good stuff about these
7. warm jacket/wrap/poncho/scarf- to be used as a blanket/pillow when necessary- it gets so cold on airplanes, and the blankets they give you are so thin they feel like being wrapped in lint.
Combine the beauty kit, with some interior design, fashion and trashy magazines…and youre set- ready set- FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!